We’ve got sponsorship options for everyone.
From individuals to small businesses and beyond.
Our sponsors are absolutely crucial to the successful running of the festival, and it represents a great opportunity either for an individual to support a fantastic local community event, or a business to promote themselves to a wide and diverse audience over three fantastic days.
We have a range of package available to suit every need. Our most popular sponsorship packages are listed below, although if you feel none of these were appropriate, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch, as we are able to tailor a package for almost any company.
£150 – Pump sponsor
- Sponsorship of a pump over the weekend
- Name/logo displayed over that pump for the whole weekend, even when beers change
- 6 sponsor day tickets (equivalent to 2 weekend passes)
£250 – Weekend package
- Sponsorship of two pumps for the whole weekend
- Associated name/logo in the programme and above the beers
- 15 sponsor day tickets (equivalent of 5 weekend passes)
- ¼ page advert in the festival
£500 – Bar Sponsor
- Sponsorship of a one of the specialist bars of the festival (cider bar, cava bar, gin bar, whiskey bar)
- Space for an advertising banner to be hung over the relevant bar section, prominently displayed over the whole weekend (to be provided by sponsor)
- 30 sponsor day tickets (equivalent of 10 weekend passes)
- ½ page advert in the festival programme
£750-1000 – The extra package (high visibility – 2 available)
- Sponsorship of one of two key festival areas – music stage or volunteer t-shirts
- High visibility of logos the entire weekend
- Name prominently displayed around the stage on banners (to be provided by the sponsor)
- Full page ad in the programme
- Logo on music section of website
- Name drops during promotional activity (e.g. music stage, sponsored by…)
- Name/logo on front/back of t-shirts of all volunteers (50+ across weekend)
- Volunteers are the most visible part of the whole festival and have the most interaction with festival attendees
- Double page ad in programme
- Each sponsor gets 45 sponsor day tickets (equivalent of 15 weekend passes)
£POA – The platinum package
- Main festival sponsorship
- Name/logo on festival glasses – the key keepsake from the festival (many people collect these and glasses are highly sought after)
- Name/logo on festival tickets and on related web page for ticket ordering
- Logo on front page of programme and option of either middle page spread or back page advert
- Name drops during press coverage and advertising (Gateshead Beer and Music Festival, sponsored by…)
- Opportunities to display advertising banners across the festival site (to be provided by sponsor)
- Joint PR opportunities
We’re confident that each of these opportunities represents a fantastic opportunity, if you feel that your business requires something different, or is looking for a different approach, then please contact us, as we are of course open to ideas.
In addition to the packages mentioned above, we do have some limited, very premium sponsorship opportunities that we would be delighted to discuss with you if you felt that your business was looking that for something extra.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.